Monthly Swim Clinics -
January 2021 Swim Clinic Open Only to December participants.
February 2021 Swim Clinic registration currently open.
- Held monthly December 2020 - April 2021
- Cost: $60/month per swimmer + YMCA membership
- Sign up at the Nazareth YMCA front desk AND on this website.
- YMCA front desk clinic registration packet.
- Front desk registration is the OFFICIAL registration; the website is how the coaches send emails and organize participants.
- Re-registration is required each month at the front desk.
- Each swimmer will get 2-4 training sessions each week with the NEYS coaches, depending upon their assigned grouping.
- Monday - Friday: Each group will train during designated time slots between 6:30 - 8:30 pm (anywhere between 40 minutes to 1 hour, 20 minutes each session).
- Saturdays: Some groups will train anytime between 2:00 - 5:00 pm.
- All swimmers will have the opportunity to compete in virtual swim meets each month, Dec - Feb.
- March swim clinic will be reserved for those who qualified for the PA YMCA regional meet.
PennDel Swim League & YMCA of PA
- Hosting four virtual meets one per month (October - January)
- Each team will need to maintain their officials’ certifications (stroke/turn, referee, AO)
- PennDel will offer virtual training for free.
- Swimmers must be YMCA members.
- Meets will be held over a ten day period to allow teams to submit results in whatever way their schedule permits.
- Two to three YMCA teams may hold virtual dual/tri meets on their own if they choose to.
- Minimum of six events to count as a closed YMCA meet.
- Any combo of age groups & events will count.
- End of Season Regional Meets
- These will replace Districts & States.
- Swimmers still need three YMCA closed virtual meets to be eligible.
- Qualifying times from Sept. 1, 2019 (last year) and times achieved at virtual meets this year, will be accepted, even if in a new age group.
- Most likely to be virtual meets too.
- It’s possible regional meets will be pushed off until late April so that teams can set up tents around York YMCA in warmer weather, and only competitors will be allowed in at their designated race time.
Individual Lap Swim
- If looking for additional training time, swimmers may still reserve lanes on their own by calling the YMCA (610-759-3440), and refer to the suggested workouts and videos posted on this website (must be logged into view).
Be Safe & Resilient
Hope to see everyone soon,
Simple formatted text