April Swim Clinic Training Groups
Attached is a PDF with the April swim clinic training groups. We will meet Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays starting on April 5.
- "Group A" meets 6:30 - 7:30 pm.
- "Group B" meets 7:30 - 8:30 pm.
- Please pay the $60 fee at the YMCA front desk, and fill out the required paper work.
- Register as a YMCA member as well
DEFINITELY REVIEW procedures below with swimmers. I know many of us have been vaccinated already, but we still need to be diligent in order to maintain our swimming activities.
Covid-19 Mitigation Procedures
- Health screening at the front door of the YMCA.
- Review the health screening questions & response if "YES", on our website, https://neys.swimtopia.com/health-screenings.
- Swimmers will come to practice with their swim suits and masks on before they enter the YMCA.
- Swimmers will enter the pool deck through the HALLWAY door (NOT the locker room).
- Place bags in the designated areas on deck directed by the coaches.
- Swimmers should bring their own training equipment if they have it.
- Three swimmers staggered per lane only, assigned by the coaches.
- Masks only come off when directed to enter the water.
- No parents allowed on deck or hanging out in the observation lounge.
- Swimmers will leave through the locker rooms, they may change out of swim suits then.
- When swimmers are resting at the end of a set, they should exhale into the water, and not breathe in the direction of each other. Although we are maintaining distance and staggering swimmers, obviously, molecules from heavy breathing may travel further and we want to mitigate this too. So, keep chins near the surface of the water and breath down.
- Coaches will wear masks as well; only the lifeguard is allowed to be unmasked while actively on duty.
- Swimmers are required to wear masks when they get out of the water, are in the locker rooms, or still in the building.
Be Safe, Diligent, & Resilient,