2021 Updated District Meet Info
2021 Virtual District Meet Info
- Arrive: 2:00 pm
- Warm-Up: 2:10 pm
- Meet Start: 2:30 pm
- Estimated Meet End: 5:30 pm
Heat sheet is attached and may change slightly.
- Swimmers come with suits on and get screened at the front door.
- No spectators inside the building.
- Swimmers may bring chairs to sit on.
- Marshalling Locations:
- The YMCA will be closed to the public by this time.
- Swimmers will arrange themselves stretched out along the length of the hallway and up into the front lobby, sitting 6-10 feet apart, with masks on.
- Swimmers will sit by family (not by friend group) within the taped lines with the numbered placards. Friends may sit in adjacent taped areas though.
- NO congregating or waiting in the locker rooms.
- Swimmers will be called by group to warm-up.
- Swimmers will be called to enter the pool several events ahead of their own for racing.
- While on deck, swimmers will sit with masks on (caps, goggles, towel, flip-flops, warm-up clothing too) in the designated areas.
Timers: Meghan Uliana, Denise Pinto, Greg Ritter, Jill Olexa
Officials: Jason Stucker, Laura Watts, Scott Gorman
Pacers: Andrew Durr, Jelena Watts, Justine Drake
If your swimmer did not receive the new District shirt Friday night, they will receive it at the meet.
Stay Safe, Healthy, Diligent, & Resilient,